We offer various types of memberships and services you can apply for. We encourage you to review the descriptions below.
Primary REALTOR® Membership
You do not belong to another board of REALTORS®. The Designated REALTOR® (Managing Broker/Appraiser) must have NIRA membership for their affiliated licensee to obtain primary membership.
Secondary REALTOR® Membership
REALTOR® Membership: You have a primary board of REALTORS® but see value in obtaining a secondary membership at NIRA. A letter of good standing is required. Secondary REALTOR® membership is optional unless you are the Designated REALTOR® (Managing Broker/Appraiser) and your licensees want primary membership within NIRA.
MLS Participating Office
An Indiana Managing Broker/Appraiser who applies for NIRA MLS services for their office. Managing Broker/Appraiser must have REALTOR® membership at a board of REALTORS® to receive MLS participation. A letter of good standing is required.
MLS Participant Application Form
MLS Only Subscriber
An Indiana broker/appraiser who is affiliated with a NIRA MLS participant. This applicant does not choose to obtain NIRA membership.
If affiliated with a NIRA Designated REALTOR® a letter of good standing is required.
Title Companies, Home Inspectors, Mortgage Companies, Banks and other real estate related businesses. Those who do not have a real estate or appraiser license. Affiliate members do not have access to the NIRA MLS.
Affiliate Membership Application
Affiliate Member Benefits
Membership Road Map
- Complete the application(s) which applies to you.
- You will be contacted for payment (accepted via phone) and membership/services will be reviewed.
- Allow up to 72 business hours (not including weekends and holidays) to receive a welcome email (includes MLS credentials and course acknowledgement form) and Sentrismart Activation email. o Register for the 2-Day New Member Orientation (if obtaining membership) at NIRA.REALTOR. Register for the 3-Hour MLS Rules and Regulations course at NIRA.REALTOR.
- Install the Sentrismart app.
Types of Unlicensed Office Assistants
Office Lockbox Administrator (OLA)
NIRA MLS participating offices may have one unlicensed employee of a participating firm (Office Lockbox Administrators), who are under the direct supervision of a MLS Participant, to hold Lockbox Service credentials on the same terms and conditions as the MLS Participant. Use of the Lockbox Service is strictly voluntary.
NIRA MLS participating offices may have an unlicensed employee(s) NIRA MLS access through their participation to assist their staff. Access to Sentrismart is not provided.
Unlicensed Office Assistant Road Map
- Complete the application which applies for you.
- Allow up to 72 business hours (not including weekends and holidays) to receive login credentials via email.
- OLA Only: Allow up to 72 business hours (not including weekends and holidays) to receive login credentials via email and Sentrismart Activation email