- Free CE Opportunities – On special occasions, NIRA offers free continuing education class events
- MLS Software Trainings – NIRA MLS offers Basic and Advanced Rapattoni trainings to dive deeper into learning the ins and outs of our MLS.
- Community Development Workshops – Gain a better understanding of Northwest Indiana Communities at regularly scheduled community development workshops throughout the year such as the Annual Hammond REALTORS® Breakfast and Economic Development Updates.
- Tech Helpline – Need tech support? Tech Helpline is a free member benefit with services ranging from spyware removal and virus protection, to software repair and help desk support.
- Vistaprint Proshop – Members save on branded marketing materials through exclusive access to everyday low pricing.
- Meet & Greet Nights with Elected Officials – Get to know your local elected officials better at our exclusive member only socials.
- Local Networking Events – Take time to socialize with real estate industry peers.
- Government Affairs Committee – Advocates for local, state & national policy initiatives that protect the interests of NIRA members and the Northwest Indiana real estate industry.
- REALTOR® Political Action Committee – Develops & implements creative strategies specific to raising funds from voluntary investments in RPAC from NIRA REALTOR® and Affiliate members for use in supporting national, state & local candidates who have been identified as being pro-REALTOR®.
- Local Issue Advocacy – A pulse kept on local issues & addressed on behalf of what’s best for the REALTOR® party as a whole to keep your business running smoothly.
- Young Professionals Network Committee – Helps young professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas: REALTOR® Associations, real estate industry, peers and community.
- Trainings – Unique trainings geared towards real estate industry professionals.
- Networking Events – Eat, drink & be social with industry friends!
- YPN Scholarship to IAR’s Leadership Academy – YPN offers a scholarship to a new industry professional looking to dive deeper into your leadership development & enhance your skills.
- Volunteer Opportinities – Committees, Leadership Roles, Task Force Teams, etc.
- Real Estate Related News Updates – Stay connected with updates on important industry related news.
- ODP Business Solutions – (Formerly known as Office Depot.) Save on office supplies, printing, technology items & more.
- Vistaprint – Discounted branded marketing materials.
- Affiliate Members – NIRA is host to more than 75 real estate related professionals, who play a vital role in every real estate transaction.
- Annual Trade Expo
- Annual Holiday Party
- Annual Golf Outing
- NIRA Support Team – A staff dedicated to meeting your business needs.
- Member only Facebook Group – A member only exclusive page to connect with other members, provide feedback & stat up to date on association and MLS happenings.
- Forewarn– The FOREWARN application gives an agent the ability to gain instant insight (within seconds) on a prospective client using only a phone number! Don’t have a phone number… you can also search by name.
Are you a member and ready to get signed up?
Click here and enter your email address when prompted to do so (be sure to use the same email address that this email was sent to as it will serve as your FOREWARN ‘Username’).
You will receive an activation email from FOREWARN, open it and click the link as instructed. If you do not see the email, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
If you do not see the email after checking your junk of spam folder, this may be due to the fact that your account could not be setup as FOREWARN does not have your cell phone number. Please contact FOREWARN Support at 561.757.4551 to provide them with your cell phone number.
You will be prompted to enter an authentication code that will have just been texted, or optionally read to you via automated call, to your phone number on file. Upon completion you will be prompted to create a password.
If you are not receiving the text/call authentication code, FOREWARN may have the wrong phone number on file. Please contact FOREWARN Support at 561.757.4551 to update them with your correct cell phone number.
Now you are ready to download the FOREWARN app by clicking on the appropriate link below from your mobile device, or searching for FOREWARN in the app store:
Click here from your mobile device for iOS / Apple / iPhone / iPad app
Click here from your mobile device for Android app
After activating your account, you can also log into your FOREWARN account from any web browser via the FOREWARN.com homepage (click ‘Sign In’ at top-right) or via this link: https://app.forewarn.com/