Do you have your Indiana Real Estate license, affiliated yourself with an NIRA MLs Company (Brokerage or Appraisal) and are now looking to subscribe to the NIRA MLS?
Assuming your Managing Broker has opted for their company to be an NIRA MLS participating company and you wish to use the NIRA Multiple Listing Service.
Below is a road map to help you through the process:
1. Complete the NIRA MLS Subscriber Application and Course Acknowledgement Form
* The Mandatory 3 Hour MLS Rules and Regulations Course Deadline and Class Schedule will be provided by NIRA staff after document submission
2. Complete pages #1 and #5 of the SentriSmart (Sentrilock) Sub-Lease Agreement (User Agreement)
3. A Letter of Good Standing from the primary REALTOR® association may be required – NIRA staff will confirm.
4. All completed documents are to be returned to MEMBERSHIP@nira.realtor
Crossing the border from Illinois into Indiana?
These resources should help answer your questions.
Crossing the Border: Becoming a Dual State Agent – Webinar
Questions? Fill out the form below to contact the Membership Department.
Meet your NIRA Welcome Staff